How do loans work?
The process is 100% online and you have to perform the following steps:
- Send your request from here by completing the fields of how much money you need and the term you want to pay it.
- Complete the following information: Step 1: Personal information, Step 2: address, work information and bank details
- You will receive information on the different credit options available to you.
- The credit company will inform you if it approves or denies your loan after reviewing your application.
- You receive the loan in your bank account on the same day.
What requirements do I have to meet to approve my loan?
All the loan companies with which works require you to meet a minimum of requirements to qualify for a loan:
- Being over 18 years.
- Have Mexican nationality.
- A bank account of its own.
Additionally, each loan company may ask you to comply with another requirement.
How much money and how long can I get ?
Providers offers short-term online loans of between $ 500 and $ 6000 through its platform.
The deadlines for its return range from 7 to 30 days.
Do you charge me any commission for this service?
Providers does not charge you commissions, it puts in contact people who need a personal credit with lenders. There are no hidden fees or membership fees.
Can I get a loan without interest?
Some of the companies that lend on the platform offer 0% interest on your first loan.
How long does it take to approve a loan?
Once you complete and submit your request, you will receive a response in less than a minute you will be redirected to the website of said lender.
If you accept all the terms and conditions of the lender, then you can sign the contract. Once your application has been approved, and you have accepted the terms of the lender, the loan money will be transferred to your bank account.
How long does it take to deposit the money?
When a request is approved by a lender, you receive the money from your loan during the next business day.